This status section will show you what the system is currently doing. The Capture Status bar will display three status states along with audio and video device status'.
System Idle: CaptureCast Legal is not processing any video and is ready for a capture.
- Recording: While a capture is in progress, standard information such as Title, Template name, and Time Elapsed. Live Preview, Pause/Resume, Stop and monitor audio visually through our Peak Programme Meter (PPM).
- Pause: Allows you to temporarily stop the capture and Resume at a later point in time.
- Resume: Ability to resume capture when session was paused (button only shown when capture is in a Paused state)
- Stop: Completes the capture and starts the auto-publishing to the specified publishing sources if they were setup in the template.
- Audio devices: Hover over the icon to display what devices are showing audio activity
- Video devices: Hover over the icon to display what video devices are showing a valid video signal.